I’m a big fan of putting different ingredients together, and poof, there’s dinner! It doesn’t always work out that way, but when it does it’s amazing.
Hello, Tator Tot casserole. It’s easy and super tasty! Watch my video I shared on my Coupon Friendly Facebook Page.
I had left over taco meat with no where to go and nothing to do (I guess, unless I just wanted to toss it in the trash – what a waste). Tossing it in with fries, tots, anything potato turns it into something pretty delish. You can make Mexican Cheese Fries, or a breakfast treat with eggs and flour tortillas.
Here’s this casserole dish recipe below! Try it for yourself!
- 1 bag of tator tots
- 1 lb of ground beef (I used taco meat)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can of cream of mushroom or chicken
- 1 cup of shredded cheese + 1/2 cup more for topping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Mix ingredients all together in casserole dish
- Top with remaining cheese
- Bake in oven for 32-35 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!