I love Degustabox!
It’s really no secret…at least not now. If any of my family or friends ask me about this particular subscription box, my giddiness shows. I’m quick to grab a handful of the samples and encourage a taste-testing round-about.
I’ve tried their July and August subscription, and September does not disappoint.
Watch my YouTube video for the September Degustabox subscription box reveal, plus my thoughts on the box, in its entirety!
One of my favorite things to do with this box is to make little recipes.
The BustaNuts packets I received included two flavors: Burbon and Maple Bacon. And in my food pantry sat some almond bark that needed to be used. Momma needed something chocolatey and delicious. So, I melted two blocks of Chocolate Almond Bark and mixed the Maple Bacon flavor right in. Once mixed, I took small spoonfuls of it and placed them on parchment paper to harden. It made really simple, yet tasty chocolate/peanut mini candies to pop in my mouth when a craving struck. Cause, come on…bacon – chocolate – maple…a GREAT combination!!
Also, there appeared to be a chicken parmesan recipe on the Hak Pak’s cooking sauce packet and it seemed to be quite easy to throw together. As a mother of 5, I’m always searching for simplicity in all aspects of my daily routine, especially meals. This recipe fit in well. I was surprised at how tasty the rustic ratatouille sauce was. Try out the recipe below and see how you like it!
- 1 box of pasta (I used Sam Mill's Gluten Free Pasta)
- 1 package of Hak Pak's One Pot Cooking Sauce - Rustic Ratatouille
- 1 lb chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Cook pasta according to directions
- Cook chicken according to your liking (pan sear, oven, slow-cooker)
- Once chicken is cooked thoroughly, top with Hak Pak's Cooking Sauce in a pan
- Allow chicken and sauce to simmer on low-medium for about 5 minutes
- Place cooked pasta in serving dish
- Top with chicken and drizzle the rest of the cooking sauce all over the chicken and pasta
- Sprinkle parmesan and basil
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
I cannot express this enough…
Degustabox is awesome! By far one of my top favorite subscription boxes ever. And it doesn’t cost you an arm and a leg. It allows your creative foodie juices to flow. My kids love the dishes I make – treats, lunch, dinner or dessert ideas. Want to try Degustabox? Use promo code EHHKB to Get 50% off your first Degustabox! Enjoy 10-15 FULL-SIZE tasty goodies delivered straight to your door for just $9.99! Shipping is free!
Which product did you see in the video that you would personally like to get your hands on? Let us know in the comments below!