Wow!! Rechargeable Battery Operated String Lights $17.99 (reg. $30) on Amazon! In the package, you will receive string lights (72 ft), battery, battery box, USB cable (for easy recharging), and user manual.
Recently, I was able to snag a string of these for my back deck. Here are a few benefits to these:
- They’re very bright – they’re even bright during the day
- These string lights are rechargeable – just screw off the battery and charge it with the USB cable (included). Takes a little while to charge, but on a full charge, the lights will last for several days.
- They’re waterproof
- They are great with both indoor and outdoor
- It has an auto-timer, so you can have them off during the day, and have them on most of the night
- It has 8 modes, so you can choose which “sparkling” you enjoy the best
- The string lights can work with just ONE battery, even though there is room for 2 batteries
It’s a bit of a hassle to remember to recharge them, since I often forget. I think compared to solar powered string lights (which I also own), I prefer the solar powered over the rechargeable. However, the rechargeable lights are much brighter, which is a major benefit!
You can snag these rechargeable battery lights for 40% off from the retail price on Amazon. Get them for only $17.99!