I stocked up on these Enjoy Life Foods Not Nuts! Seeds and Fruit Mix packets through Ibotta last month and was able to get them for free. You can grab them at Walmart in the “gluten-free” section for only $1.28 each. Though they’re a nut & gluten free food, my family has no issues with that. To us, they’re just delish!
So I thought I’d turn them into little bitty candies. I mixed 5 almond bark pieces (chopped up and melted), 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, and 4 Enjoy Life packets. Used a cookie scoop to place them on parchment paper and let them sit for an hour. They’re super tasty!
- 5 almond bark pieces
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 Enjoy Life packets
- Chop up the almond bark pieces
- Combine the almond bark and semi-sweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl
- Microwave in 30 second increments, mixing together in between
- Once melted, add the Enjoy Life packets and mix all together
- Use cookie scoop and place on parchment paper covered cookie sheet
- Allow to sit 1 hour
- Serve and enjoy!